Order Shipped!!! Arriving Monday!!!!

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Man yall lucky lol. I just have to wait until Thursday.

But off topic why does this whole "verizon branding" complaining thing seems to be the new trend?

Personally I don't understand it. Maybe because I'm not concentrating on it is why it doesn't bother me.

Maybe if it was going across the screen making the phone unusable then there would be cause to complain lmao

SENT FROM MY AMAZING NOTE 2!

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

But off topic why does this whole "verizon branding" complaining thing seems to be the new trend?

Personally I don't understand it. Maybe because I'm not concentrating on it is why it doesn't bother me.

Maybe if it was going across the screen making the phone unusable then there would be cause to complain lmao

I don't know why its such a big deal either. So they have their name in a few places on the phone. Like you said, its not like its across the screen.

darkestred

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't know why its such a big deal either. So they have their name in a few places on the phone. Like you said, its not like its across the screen.

Come on guys. You know the answer to this. People are <dumb>.

Last edited by a moderator:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Agree.I don't look at the back and the small one up top isn't a big deal to me. I guess if that's the only thing they have to complain about must be a good device

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Agree.I don't look at the back and the small one up top isn't a big deal to me. I guess if that's the only thing they have to complain about must be a good device

Right! Next it will be complaints about the manufacturers putting their name on the phones lol.

But back on topic.......

I wish pre-orders were taken today by VZW so I could have it Monday or Tuesday. The count down to Thursday has started.

maseison

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Called AT&T for some info on the Next upgrade plan (my job pays the phone bill so it works out great). They gave me some extremely bad info and I called customer service to complain about it. So I got my whole monthly bill returned and a new G2 ordered with free shipping! Phone should be here on Tuesday.

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Must be the 3000mAh battery :)

those receiving their phones today, please post pics with the camera...real world pics are always better than the review pics. Also looking to see how the back panel feels...

Will hopefully be ordering/purchasing mine this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12