Does the Verizon version come with 32gb internal storage

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello all has any one seen confirmation weather this will come with 32gb or not. That $199 price is great I just hope it's not because it's running with 16gb.

papachange05

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I chatted with a Verzion customer service rep yesterday, he verified that the phone would only be offered in black, 32 gig. As always though, be sure to take that with a grain of inaccurate customer service rep salt...

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
well that sounds kinda accurate. Because I went to Bestbuy mobile and pre-ordered one and they only had black as the color not white. At the time I thought it was a bestbuy thing and only verizon would have white and black option. Just have to wait and see. I'm excited

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It's black and DOES have the verizon logo on it. $599 off contract. I guess we won't know if White or Blue can be ordered until they go live tomorrow, but I have a store run a area check and all stores had only black ( still might be dark blue in reality) in stock as of today for sale tomorrow. So it's a tough decision if you wanted another color.

Last edited:

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if many corporate stores have the demos up yet? maybe I'll stop after work

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
oh and they'll let you just see one? I'll go in acting all stupid to see if they've got one and to have them confirm the off contract price.. bc i love to play into their little sales pitches (i used to run a verizon store for 2 years lol) and everytime they do, I love telling them how i have unlimited data, and they're like oh let's see if a share everything plan would work.. and i laughed every time and said, yeah, go check my monthly data usage... LOL. they're like oh.. yeah... and m like yeah, and now verizon is screwing me out of our 21 percent discount, so why would i use any of my 3 upgrades and extend contracts when i may not even be with you guys in 6 months? I alway like to try to see if they'll gimmie something. they never do. seems like verizon doesn't really care if older members leave when they're on unlimited data and loyalty plans.. in fact, I bet that exactly what they want.. for us to leave lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
It's black and DOES have the verizon logo on it. $599 off contract. I guess we won't know if White or Blue can be ordered until they go live tomorrow, but I have a store run a area check and all stores had only black ( still might be dark blue in reality) in stock as of today for sale tomorrow. So it's a tough decision if you wanted another color.

Why wouldn't verizon have their logo on it? They put their logo on all their phones. I don't understand the complaints about it.

SENT FROM MY AMAZING NOTE 2!

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Why wouldn't verizon have their logo on it? They put their logo on all their phones. I don't understand the complaints about it.

On the Front? above the display? No . . . Very few. Not on the Samsungs, HTC etc. Shame on LG for allowing this. Rear yes, display area, bad.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
On the Front? above the display? No . . . Very few. Not on the Samsungs, HTC etc. Shame on LG for allowing this. Rear yes, display area, bad.

I thought u meant any logos anywhere lol. A few of my old VZW phones have the logo at the top n of course the Note 2 has it on the button. I still say it's nothing to really complain about.

Like I said in another tread if the logo goes across the screen making the phone unusable then that's a reason to complain lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781