Which case are you getting?

darkestred

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
The poetic case won't fit Verizon. As i've mentioned in another thread Verizon users are probably going to have a hard time with cases. Unless companies are going to make a separate run for Verizon models. We may be in slim pickings...

giants9856

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
The poetic case won't fit Verizon. As i've mentioned in another thread Verizon users are probably going to have a hard time with cases. Unless companies are going to make a separate run for Verizon models. We may be in slim pickings...

Makes you wonder if they switched it up just so we would have to buy cases directly from them.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Can someone say WHY the Poetic case doesn't fit? is it the back? The stock verizon cases are so thick to me as to be unusable.

warreo

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I got the black TPU from Verizon. I'm doubting that the poetic will fit now so I'm probably gonna send that back. I should get it today tho so I'll confirm

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

hey jayochs -- can you confirm that the poetic doesn't fit the VZ G2? also how do you like the VZ tpu case?

Ajay Jiwanand

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys i ordered the poetic Palette case and it does not fit my G2 . Which is not a verizon it is internationally unlocked version. I was really pissed when i got this cause i am loving the feel of the case . It snaps onto one side and doesn't snap on to the next . Really great quality but doesn't fit really disappointing might send it back and order a spigen case or something not sure yet :/ Does anyone have poetic's email address i need to contact them about this problem..

tp2386

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys i ordered the poetic Palette case and it does not fit my G2 . Which is not a verizon it is internationally unlocked version. I was really pissed when i got this cause i am loving the feel of the case . It snaps onto one side and doesn't snap on to the next . Really great quality but doesn't fit really disappointing might send it back and order a spigen case or something not sure yet :/ Does anyone have poetic's email address i need to contact them about this problem..

Contact

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12