Change your icons for your apps

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Stopped by Verizon to see if i wanted to cancel my order on my Note3... Tempted as i was im going to wait... I did however discover how to change the icons on the apps.. Hold down on the apps icon while on a home screen and this little paint brush will appear in the top corner of the icon... Tap it again and a whole suit appears... And u can change the icon... U can also change it to a picture in ur gallery... Have some time on your hands well hell download a bunch of nice topic related HD wallpapers and use them as sick *** icons... And really trick out ya G2.... This feature really made it tough tp leave verizon without the phone.... But I'm going to stay with my note3... Good luck!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Stopped by Verizon to see if i wanted to cancel my order on my Note3... Tempted as i was im going to wait... I did however discover how to change the icons on the apps.. Hold down on the apps icon while on a home screen and this little paint brush will appear in the top corner of the icon... Tap it again and a whole suit appears... And u can change the icon... U can also change it to a picture in ur gallery... Have some time on your hands well hell download a bunch of nice topic related HD wallpapers and use them as sick *** icons... And really trick out ya G2.... This feature really made it tough tp leave verizon without the phone.... But I'm going to stay with my note3... Good luck!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
Just a heads up, you can replicate this by installing Desktop Visualizer - Play Store. Yes, it's not the same as the LG G2. However, gives you that ability to further customize your device the way you want it :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm