Got Mine Today - One Issue

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I am 65 and look it. It really cracks me up when the reps act like I have never seen a phone before. The rep I saw tried real hard to steer me towards the moto-x but after comparing in the store I got the G2.

I like it so far. Using the stock launcher after years of using Nova. One issue though. When playing movies or games the white bar with home, back buttons is on. On my Gnex it was off. Could live with that but I use a the phone as a night clock and the white bar is also on there. Don't want that bright white thing on with my night clock. Have looked through all the settings and could not find anything to change that. Any ideas?

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Check under settings, display, front buttons. You can change the layout and colors. At least you can on the ATT version.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am 65 and look it. It really cracks me up when the reps act like I have never seen a phone before. The rep I saw tried real hard to steer me towards the moto-x but after comparing in the store I got the G2.

I like it so far. Using the stock launcher after years of using Nova. One issue though. When playing movies or games the white bar with home, back buttons is on. On my Gnex it was off. Could live with that but I use a the phone as a night clock and the white bar is also on there. Don't want that bright white thing on with my night clock. Have looked through all the settings and could not find anything to change that. Any ideas?

I am guessing it must be really funny when you can show the rep something about Android that they learn about!!!!
Thanks for posting the follow up!!!

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I was using mxplayer as I used on my Gnex. After your post tried stock video player and the buttons disappear.