I am 65 and look it. It really cracks me up when the reps act like I have never seen a phone before. The rep I saw tried real hard to steer me towards the moto-x but after comparing in the store I got the G2.

I like it so far. Using the stock launcher after years of using Nova. One issue though. When playing movies or games the white bar with home, back buttons is on. On my Gnex it was off. Could live with that but I use a the phone as a night clock and the white bar is also on there. Don't want that bright white thing on with my night clock. Have looked through all the settings and could not find anything to change that. Any ideas?
    09-12-2013 09:29 PM
    Check under settings, display, front buttons. You can change the layout and colors. At least you can on the ATT version.
    09-12-2013 09:35 PM
    Thank you, Choosing black background works.
    09-12-2013 09:42 PM
    I am 65 and look it. It really cracks me up when the reps act like I have never seen a phone before. The rep I saw tried real hard to steer me towards the moto-x but after comparing in the store I got the G2.

I like it so far. Using the stock launcher after years of using Nova. One issue though. When playing movies or games the white bar with home, back buttons is on. On my Gnex it was off. Could live with that but I use a the phone as a night clock and the white bar is also on there. Don't want that bright white thing on with my night clock. Have looked through all the settings and could not find anything to change that. Any ideas?
    I am guessing it must be really funny when you can show the rep something about Android that they learn about!!!!
    Thanks for posting the follow up!!!
    09-12-2013 09:47 PM
    The buttons are supposed to disappear during videos....right? What video app are you using? Have you tried YouTube?
    09-12-2013 11:18 PM
    I was using mxplayer as I used on my Gnex. After your post tried stock video player and the buttons disappear.
    09-12-2013 11:21 PM