Case for Verizon Model besides QuickWindow????

TrekkieMonster

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Carbon Fiber for my GNex because that phone was way more slippery than this phone. Anyway after I put it on it didn't help with the slipperiness at all! So I ended up with a case anyway.

Ah; good to know. I haven't seen those in person, but they looked like they would add some grip. Nice to have a first hand appraisal.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Ah; good to know. I haven't seen those in person, but they looked like they would add some grip. Nice to have a first hand appraisal.

I thought it would add grip to but no. It looked damn good but still had to cover it up.

I have thought about skateboard tape LOL.

Virgil52

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to post the link to that lol. I just ordered it a half hour ago.

Posted from my awesome Lg G2

Post when you get it. It says all carriers but shows verizon model. The verizon is a touch thicker and I saw that some (the poetic one) doesn't work.

Posted via Android Central App

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Post when you get it. It says all carriers but shows verizon model. The verizon is a touch thicker and I saw that some (the poetic one) doesn't work.

I will post when I get it. I was in the midst of ordering the poetic when people on here was saying that it wouldn't fit.

Posted from my awesome Lg G2

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

Yeah I just ordered the same one (blue version) I hope it works as I'm gun shy carrying this guy around naked.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd get the QuickWindow case, but I hate the idea of having to open the cover every time I use the phone. It's one thing to have that kind of a case with a tablet, but for a phone, I don't know.

Plus aren't they just as shinny on the back as the naked phone? What is with the shinny trend?

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

TrekkieMonster

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
One case doe not fit all. It (the GTMax) either fits the ATT or it fits the Verizon, not both! In this instance it doesn't fit the Verizon.

Thanks for that information. That doesn't surprise me at all, and is why I added the disclaimer about the reliability of the claims. I really love my Verizon version of this phone, but this whole case thing is already getting on my nerves. Although, to be fair, there are worse things to be bugged about. ;)

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It is safe to say that it will be a while before any Version case outside their own stuff will be available to ship. Till then be careful.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I reached out to Incipio yesterday via Twitter to see when they'd be coming out, and I was told they do not have a date yet. Love the look of the phone though, I might just go the Ghost Armor route.

Triforce302

May 8, 2013
Visit site
On my screen at Verizon I see a giant list of cases like the otterbox, incipio, trident, body glove and some snap on cases. No release date as of right now...

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Gave up waiting for cases, and went with Zagg InvisibleSHIELD. After doing research, they were around before Ghost Armor, and reviews seemed slightly better. They didn't have the exact one for the G2, but they custom cut one for me. As soon as they have the exact one, I'll have it switched out. Very happy so far, phone has serious grip, and minimal fingerprints.

Via Jonesey's G2 from hell, er, Verizon

Virgil52

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully it works. Looks like the at&t version and in the description it says.

Product Description
Our Ballistic Shell Gel SG Series offers the best pocket-able protection for your LG Nexus 4.

Looks like a decent case. Let us know.

Somebody else in another thread has already bought this case and yes it works on the Verizon phone.

Tapatalk mofo

rackumrack

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Somebody else in another thread has already bought this case and yes it works on the Verizon phone.

Tapatalk mofo

Good to know... I know i emailed them when I saw the buttons looked like the other variant buy they confirmed it was for Verizon.

Sent from my Big Red LG G2