Was able to connect, find and pull files ok but cannot add files to phone. Claims no space. Anyone have a solution?
    09-13-2013 08:06 PM
    I am also having a problem locating the website on mac. Anyone make wireless storage work on iMac?
    09-17-2013 11:32 PM
    I can copy things off the phone ok but cannot add to it. To access the storage on your mac:
    Enable wireless storage on the phone and make sure you're on your wifi network then In finder go to, Go and Connect to Server or Command K. In the server address, type in smb://(your lg g2 ip address goes here without parenthesis) then hit plus highlight server and hit connect and type in your credentials that the phone gives you.
    MrBungle999 likes this.
    09-17-2013 11:52 PM
    Thanks!! It worked!
    Now, I also can not transfer from Mac to phone either. Same as you, it says not enough space??

We're you able to transfer from Mac with usb?

Also, what do you feel is the best method to sync media with mac? Or even pc. I've been dropping and dragging files to back up but it's just a pain to find out what was last thing I saved and so on.

Pretty basic stuff but I just recently jumped ship from iPhone and this is my only issue with android so far. I'm sure I'm not the first but I'm just looking for an iTunes style sync method.

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-18-2013 01:33 AM
    Also, what do you feel is the best method to sync media with mac? Or even pc. I've been dropping and dragging files to back up but it's just a pain to find out what was last thing I saved and so on.

Pretty basic stuff but I just recently jumped ship from iPhone and this is my only issue with android so far. I'm sure I'm not the first but I'm just looking for an iTunes style sync method.
    I use Macs as well and coming from iPhones looked for solutions that worked for me. What I found that worked best for me was Android File Transfer (it's an app that can be found here on Android Central for Macs) for those occasions when I want to connect via USB for drag and drop of files, although I rarely do now with cloud alternatives. For iTunes syncing I use Google Music. All your audio files files in iTunes will sync with Google Music, including your playlists, and are immediately available for streaming through the Google Play music app on your phone. If you want to cache music or playlists for offline listening you can pick and choose what you want to "pin" to the phone. Another option is an app called iSyncr. For pictures and videos I use Picasa. Once you have your pics and videos in Picasa (very easy import process on a Mac) you can sync your albums and events to Picasa Web Albums and all of those will sync to your phone in the native Gallery application. As for other files, I use Google Drive, Dropbox and Box for storing and moving files back and forth. Hope this helps.
    MrBungle999 likes this.
    09-18-2013 05:33 AM
    I'm on a 15" Macbook pro and I do the following:
    DON'T use Safari. It works MUCH better to use the Finder to connect to it like a shared server.

From the finder, go to "GO" menu and select "Connect to Server"

Attachment 86724

Then enter the address as "smb:\\xxx.xxx.xx.xx " X's being replaced with the appropriate IP address you're phone will give you

Attachment 86723

It will then prompt you for you name and password and those are on you phone as well.
    I posted this on another thread. It works every time.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    10-19-2013 06:32 PM