Deleting multiple photos

Michael Graca

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I promise this is not my first time using a smartphone. However, either I am blind/dumb or there is no option to select and delete more than one photo at a time on the naitive gallery app? Thoughts ?

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! On the completely stock Android Gallery app (on the Nexus 7), you hit the menu button, then pick "Select Item," then tap on as many photos as you want to select. There's a count at the top showing how many items you've selected so far. If the LG stock app is very different from the Nexus 7 one, then sorry, hopefully someone else can help!

cyberr8der

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Tap on the trash can on the top right. Once you tap it you can check as many images as you want to delete.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

scheumanrj

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Tap on the trash can on the top right. Once you tap it you can check as many images as you want to delete.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

Thanks. I've been trying to figure out how to do multi-select ever since I bought the G2. Now that I've read this post, I've figured out that the Share button at the top works the same way. Tap the share button once and then select all the pictures you want to share....

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Bill 227463

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I can select individual pictures in gallery then delete them, however when I select multiples for deletion the trash can at the top is gone.
Any ideas?
Thanks Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy