G2 or HTC One

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I know they are different phones size and spec wise but some of you left the One for the G2 so I figured I would see what you think. I love choices especially all the phones are getting closer with each other with just their variants. I almost got out of bed early to go to BB and pick up a new phone just can't commit... Same old story I know but gotta luv your gadgets...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Between the two? The HTC One. However, were I buying a new phone I would not buy either of those.

The Order Odonata. There can be only one.

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I had the One for close to two weeks and the only area that it had a clear advantage in over the G2, was the front firing speakers. No two ways about it, they were awesome. But for screen size coupled with sharpness, camera quality, battery life and features, the G2 is clearly superior IMO.

I switched and haven't looked back.

Madmanden

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I am looking to switch from the One to a G2. The HTC is great, but I want a bigger screen and even better battery life. I'll miss the speakers though. :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm already hearing that the G2 has questionable build quality. Folks opening up their phones, taking them out of the packaging, and buttons falling off.

The Order Odonata. There can be only one.

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the HTC One and have no desire to switch to G2. If you could walk into your local dealer and do a side comparison. See which phone u like better. Make your choice from there.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Spec wise the G2 has it over the HTC one, but it really depends on your needs.
If you are media-junkie there is absolutely nothing better than those front facing speakers. Unless you are constantly using headphones.

I haven't had a chance to play too much with the G2 but the speed and the Slide Aside features are awesome. The speaker is on the bottom of the phone unlike the back on a bunch of other models (the S4 has the speaker on the back, I still can't figure out how to hold it to maximize the sound, it's very very annoying). So at least you can point the sound toward you by how you hold the G2.

The speakers on the One are just so awesome. I really wish more phones had that. I love watching videos and stuff on my phone, if I wasn't so anti-sense (it's just so boring to me) and if it had a 5 inch screen I would be all over it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12