New to android

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from iOS, and have locked in on lg g2. I have been using spotify to ween myself off iTunes. Is there a good app that will replace where's my iphone? I am as interested in tracking my kids who will have an iphone. What is the best call blocking app? Lastly, iMessage is the best thing iOS does IMO. Is the lg stock app good, or is there a great app instead?
Thanks

buenos

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from iOS, and have locked in on lg g2. I have been using spotify to ween myself off iTunes. Is there a good app that will replace where's my iphone? I am as interested in tracking my kids who will have an iphone. What is the best call blocking app? Lastly, iMessage is the best thing iOS does IMO. Is the lg stock app good, or is there a great app instead?
Thanks

I'm sure there are a few locate apps, but I use Verizon's security app. They also provide a family service were you can block stuff and locate in real time.
The built in messaging app is pretty good. You can send group texts to iPhone users and receive it as group text...I have 2 iPhones in my house so I tested..for android as well...as long as their phone supports...the best thing I like about it is you can change the look...you can also really go nuts with 3rd party apps like go sms or handscent....

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

steph2853

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey there - I just moved over from iOS (iPhone 5) and installed go sms on my G2. Really like it so far, you can change the themes, keyboard etc. Still getting used to everything android!

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
My favorite texting app is Textra. It is smooth, fast, and lightweight. It also has a good looking interface.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2