QSlide Browser - AT&T

Gdauti1981

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Whats up guys..just picked mine up tonight. Anyway, so far im enjoying the phone, however, im kind of pissed that the Browser is not one of the apps compatible with QSlide feature. WTF? I thought this was one of the apps that was compatible.

burgboy

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you are confused the Chrome browser. I still use LG web browser as QSlide app as 9 apps.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

TrekkieMonster

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Whats up guys..just picked mine up tonight. Anyway, so far im enjoying the phone, however, im kind of pissed that the Browser is not one of the apps compatible with QSlide feature. WTF? I thought this was one of the apps that was compatible.

I had actually thought Chrome was supposed to be a QSlide option, as well, based on some of the pre-release reviews; was surprised it isn't there, at least in the VZW version.

Rattso2005

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
It's is.... Just not on the Att and Verizon version. You know the carriers always got to muck with stuff! :-( The international version has it from what I've seen and heard. Negri has an unlocked (att) version available now. I bet that one has it. Kind of wished I would have waited for it. This is still a great phone though.

Posted via Android Central App