Loose back button poor customer service at&t

MrBungle999

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I just exchanged my g2 for another after one week because the original kept powering off for no reason so I got a new one and when I got home I noticed that the volume up rocker felt a bit loose and wasn't as firm as the last g2 I had.

Has anyone else had this issue?

So I go back about 2 hours after and the csr couldn't tell what I was talking about. It was hard for me to explain that it's not on firm. There's some play at the volume up button. I was trying show him. To make a long story short they wouldn't take it back saying I was only aloud to make one exchange in 14 days!!
I was so pissed. I went to my car and called customer service and they verified that they can replace it if defected. I went back in and they said the assistant manager had left and couldn't do anything. Now I have to go back tomorrow and go through this again.

Am I wrong for wanting a new phone for a minor hardware issue?

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Nope..you're not. I had a similar issue with my S4 and before I exchanged it, I asked them would the exchange count towards my one and only exchange. And once they informed me that it wouldn't, I went ahead and exchanged it for another S4.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk 4

MrBungle999

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I know. I was so mad that they made it sound like I wad pulling a fast one since I already had it replaced. I'm asking for the same phone. This guy was so stupid. Plus I knew that they would look at me funny since they were not familiar with the phone. He got pissed when I said just cancel my contract and let me start a new one for the 35 bucks restock fee. What's the difference??

Anyway. How do you like the g2 compared to the s4? I had that also before this for 6 months. Before that I was an iPhone slave, thank the Lord I switched.

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49