Lock screen change?

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Even with Nova installed I am still stuck with the LG lock screen, so it seems. I would like to add some lock screen widgets and customize the lock screen. Is this possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

qO_ol

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Even with Nova installed I am still stuck with the LG lock screen, so it seems. I would like to add some lock screen widgets and customize the lock screen. Is this possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

on the lock screen, if you swipe left, it takes you to the camera, but swiping right will give you the option of adding widgets (not icons). don't know if there's a limit, but I have 3 swipes, so far, from the lock screen with Nova launcher.

so that's if you don't mind swiping.

Posted via Android Central App

Kris Nelson

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm using stock..but have dashclock on it. You can change the widget and add to the stock lock screen.

Kris Nelson

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
To change the front screen lockscreen touch the clock widget and slide down, then long press on the current widget and remove it, add any new widget you want. The front screen only allows 1 widget.
To add you can slide left or right and add more. Hope that made sense

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Don't see what you are referring to. There are 5 apps at the bottom of the stock lock screen. I can only replace an app with an app.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC