Found something new and odd

Kris Nelson

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen anything about this posted..if it has sorry....
I received a picture (mms) thru the stock messenging and it has the qslide icon on it...I was of course surprised as there is no Gallery in the actual qslider but sure enough you can open it and it behaves just like the qslide.
You can even dock it and the gallery icon comes up....

Posted via Android Central App

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
verizon probably removed the ability to use gallery in qslide lol i noticed the exact same thing. there has to be a way to unlock all apps that use it

Kaiken

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
It's because you view it through the stock explorer.

You can also pinch to zoom txt msgs.

Posted via Android Central App

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I must say that the more I find out about this phone, the more I like it. I absolutely love the fact that when a call comes in while you are doing something else (in a different app) it just puts the call in a small window and you can just continue on with your business and not have to actually hit ignore if you want it to ring through and allow the person to leave a voicemail. LG has done some really cool things with their UI.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I must say that the more I find out about this phone, the more I like it. I absolutely love the fact that when a call comes in while you are doing something else (in a different app) it just puts the call in a small window and you can just continue on with your business and not have to actually hit ignore if you want it to ring through and allow the person to leave a voicemail. LG has done some really cool things with their UI.

That was one of my Favorite Features

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae