Launcher

mark425

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Is any one using another launcher? If so how does it work on the phone? I've been using Nova on my Nexus and have been very satisfied. I have to say my Nexus has been very good to me. But if I decide to upgrade it has to be worth it.

Posted via Android Central App

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Nova works fine but the navigation bar won't go translucent using Nova and you need to get an app to make knock, knock to work with it.

mark425

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Speaking of knock knock, is that necessary? How bad is it or should I say uncomfortable to use the back buttons.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of knock knock, is that necessary? How bad is it or should I say uncomfortable to use the back buttons.

With the Verizon version you just need to get used to where the buttons are as they are very similar in feel or you can just get the quick window case. I use the knock when I don't have the quick window case on, I actually don't use the buttons all that much.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
So, you are saying that the Knock Knock feature won't work with third party launchers or just Nova? I haven't had a reason to go to a third party launcher since the default launcher is all I need, I just don't want to lose any stock features like KK.

Thanks.

Nova works fine but the navigation bar won't go translucent using Nova and you need to get an app to make knock, knock to work with it.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Actually you can make it transparent. You have to go into the settings where lg let's you change the look of things and their are different nav bar preset colors.