Picasa Albums/Gmail Delete

I just picked up a G2 today and have customized it to my liking, but I haven't been able to figure out 2 things:
1. My Picasa Albums (linked from G+) have created an album for every post I've made on G+. From the desktop version, this isn't the case. I've attached a screenshot to show you what I mean. How can I have the Gallery show my G+ albums properly (like on my GNex)?
Screenshot_2013-10-10-15-10-32.jpg

2. Coming from my GNex, I had the dropdown option of deleting an email without having to go into the app. Is there a specific version of Gmail that I need to have in order to get that back? Would love some help on either of these thing. Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure those are posts? It may be that you have Google+ Auto Backup turned on, which automatically backs up any picture that you take to Google+. Open Google+, tap Menu/Settings/Auto Backup, and make sure the switch at the top is Off.

Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure those are posts? It may be that you have Google+ Auto Backup turned on, which automatically backs up any picture that you take to Google+. Open Google+, tap Menu/Settings/Auto Backup, and make sure the switch at the top is Off.

Yes I'm sure. Those are all DSLR shots that I've uploaded to G+ separately over the past year or so.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what's going on there. I'll have to get home from work first to dig around Google+ on the web, since my stupid work computers only have obsolete versions of IE that don't play well with Google apps.

I wonder if this is some byproduct of some old Picasa interface that Google hasn't killed yet.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The ability to delete in the Gmail notification should be universal. Are you dragging down to expand the notification into the preview panel? The delete button only shows up there.

Posted via Android Central App

ulrich6

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I think what you're looking for on the folder deal in the Picasa thing is just hit the squares in the top right corner and hit albums instead of dates.

My problem with Picasa is that it's not updating. If I got to photos in Google+ they update as soon as they upload, but Picasa only updates if I clear app data in settings and resync the account. It will never do it on its own.

I think what you're looking for on the folder deal in the Picasa thing is just hit the squares in the top right corner and hit albums instead of dates.

My problem with Picasa is that it's not updating. If I got to photos in Google+ they update as soon as they upload, but Picasa only updates if I clear app data in settings and resync the account. It will never do it on its own.

Unfortunately, I tried that. 2013-10-10-19-02-38.jpg

ulrich6

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
So far my experience with Picasa on here is terrible. I'm not sure what it's doing good to your stuff. When you go to your pics logged in to Google+ on a PC, do they show up in folders there?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12