Mobile Data turns on automatically

Daniel Tufa

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site

hey guy's I had same problem like you.my android device turning data automatically I had tried to factory reset but never.so I go to setting> application manager> running applications then I got some viruses running background first I tried to stop them but they restart automatically so I disabled them then I just ununinstall .....here are viruses I face
1 nethapla
2 vpn
3 vpn dialog
4 org.apache.power.update
5 org.mail.power.update
6 android {fake with android logo and version says 1.00)
7 back
8 assist proxy
N.B all of this have android logo u can uninstalle from u phone by ussig system app explores like Bluetooth apk sender.try it

NjiteHenry

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Mobile Data turns on automatically and the cell phone always goes back to home screen w

sony z4 turns on automaticaly to data even if i try to switch it off the data,secondly can the battery be replaced and while operating the cell phole always goes back to home screan how can i sort out these

Wee Wee1

May 25, 2017
Visit site
hey guy's I had same problem like you.my android device turning data automatically I had tried to factory reset but never.so I go to setting> application manager> running applications then I got some viruses running background first I tried to stop them but they restart automatically so I disabled them then I just ununinstall .....here are viruses I face
1 nethapla
2 vpn
3 vpn dialog
4 org.apache.power.update
5 org.mail.power.update
6 android {fake with android logo and version says 1.00)
7 back
8 assist proxy
N.B all of this have android logo u can uninstalle from u phone by ussig system app explores like Bluetooth apk sender.try it

thanks it work for me

Last edited by a moderator:

NewtoForum

Sep 1, 2017
Visit site
Hi to all of you having problems with small amouts of datat being used even though you have turned off mobile data useage! Also to those of you with problems with your device turning on mobile Data and accessing other apps such as Facebook, whatsapp, etc.....WELL Good news GUYS!! I have stumbled upon the soultion. IT TURNS OUT THAT IT'S YOUR GPS LOCATION SERVICE IS THE CULPRIT!!! YES THATS RIGHT GPS LOCATION SERVICES, overrides all data settings, even if you specify use location with Wi-Fi only. As soon as I turned off my GPS location, guess what no more curious data usage when my mobile data is switched off.... Try it guys and let me know how you get on.........

Yogesh_patil

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I have also same problem.one day i was switch off my data connection.but when i wake up mornimg there was a message of data usage. So i called customer care. He told me that i have used data at midnight for 6 mimutes.but i am sure i didnt turn on data connection.so i am confused how this happend

mgnet

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
there is a virus type APN installed in your smartphone. That is responsible for switching mobile data.
I am afraid it is a virus because all settings are correct and out io no where this issue has surfaced.

How can I find that virus on the phone and uninstall it ?

My issue is not battery drain, this LG is really good with preserving power, the issue is that without wifi I have no internet at home, I need the wifi.

So how can I clean this phone of virus without having to reset it? Errase everything ?

mgnet

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
One thing is to know there might be a virus another thing is to know how to find it and delete it without having to reset your phone loose all your conversations and having to start everyrhing over :(

Samreen1234

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Re: wifi and Mobile Data turns on automatically

I'm Facing Problem With My samsung Galaxy J5 prime, My mobile data Automatically Turn On, Is There Any Answer For This Problem ?

eaq

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
Re: wifi and Mobile Data turns on automatically

I faced similar problem with my Samsung Galaxy 4. But i tried something different and it worked.
First go to Settings then select Mobile Networks. Now select Access Point Names. The mobile network you are currently using will show up.
Select it. Then you scroll down to APN type
If there is something already typed there, delete it and simply type default
You are done.
Switch off your data and wait to see if it comes on again automatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair