Hi, I had just recieved my LG G2 recently from Verizon Online. I turned it on and it had trouble authorizing the sim card that is pre-loaded into the phone. Very quickly, I removed the sim card, and tried a different one not realizing that a sim card tray had also popped out from the phone. So now I have the sim card completely stuck inside of the phone with no way that I can think of to take it out. The phone DOES work surprisingly, but I feel that it will eventually lose contact within the phone or possibly damage it. I brought it to the Verizon store and they told me "no can do without insurance." I refuse to pay insurance, so is there a better option for me to remove it?
    10-19-2013 03:23 PM
    Hi, I had just recieved my LG G2 recently from Verizon Online. I turned it on and it had trouble authorizing the sim card that is pre-loaded into the phone. Very quickly, I removed the sim card, and tried a different one not realizing that a sim card tray had also popped out from the phone. So now I have the sim card completely stuck inside of the phone with no way that I can think of to take it out. The phone DOES work surprisingly, but I feel that it will eventually lose contact within the phone or possibly damage it. I brought it to the Verizon store and they told me "no can do without insurance." I refuse to pay insurance, so is there a better option for me to remove it?
    Wow. It wont shake loose?
    I dunno. You may have to hunt down the repair manuals online and figure out how to remove the back cover.
    10-19-2013 09:29 PM
    That sucks. Try using tweezers.

Good luck.
    10-20-2013 03:15 AM
    Wow. It wont shake loose?
    I dunno. You may have to hunt down the repair manuals online and figure out how to remove the back cover.
    The back cover comes off with a little work... Just get a couple of plastic wedge tools and start around the SIM slot. Be very careful and diligent. I took mine off to install a skin. I didn't want any water seeping into the device.

Good Luck!
    10-22-2013 05:49 AM