Best slim high quality case

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I just traded in my note 3 for the g2 and I'm loving every minute of it. While I'll love the otterbox cases and the protection they provide I hate the bulk it adds. Does anyone have recommendations for a high quality case that adds minimal bulk? I know there are trade offs for giving up the bulk and I'm not looking for a $2 case either. You get what you pay for. Does anyone have the case from spigen?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Incipio Dual Pro. They are a little more expensive but very worth it imo. They are very slim but still have the Silicone inner sleeve with hard outer plastic, very similar to the Otterbox Commuter but with a slightly tighter fit.

I posted some pics on the last pages here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-lg-g2/316095-cases-verizon-g2.html
As did many others on previous pages of different colors.

If you are a non Verizon user the case it less expensive.

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I use an Incipio Feather Case. Very slim. The gray case looks great on my white G2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
incipio dual pro is awesome. slim hut still has the protection factor. plus it sort of has that plush feeling so it doesn't slip and slide in your hand like the otterbox commuter does.

Posted via Android Central App

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Incipio Dual pro by far super slim feels fantastic in your hand and makes the back buttons much easier to tell apart(if you are on Verizon), all while offering solid protection.

Last edited:

NEMESIS_RGZ

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] [Metal Slate] Dual Layer Protective Case for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International ONLY - Metal Slate (SGP10538)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3159221

Love this case! Great feel in my hand and love the color options. Great price for the type of case it is. Even has the hole on the back for the noise cancelling Mic. A great buy.

Posted via Android Central App (KINDLE EDITION)

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] [Metal Slate] Dual Layer Protective Case for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International ONLY - Metal Slate (SGP10538)

Amazon.com: SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] [Metal Slate] Dual Layer Protective Case for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International ONLY - Metal Slate (SGP10538): Cell Phones & Accessories

Love this case! Great feel in my hand and love the color options. Great price for the type of case it is. Even has the hole on the back for the noise cancelling Mic. A great buy.

Posted via Android Central App (KINDLE EDITION)

Wow that looks nice! If only they made a Verizon version. It really changes the look of the phone with its sharp edges. Can you post some pics of yours?

NEMESIS_RGZ

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Wow that looks nice! If only they made a Verizon version. It really changes the look of the phone with its sharp edges. Can you post some pics of yours?

Here is a collage of different angles of the case highlighting it's features. It has a great feel and love the shape of it. Hope it helps.

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1382485995354.jpg
    1382485995354.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 148

NEMESIS_RGZ

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Here is a collage of different angles of the case highlighting it's features. It has a great feel and love the shape of it. Hope it helps. 1382487016259.jpg

Jastow

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I echo the Incipio dual pro push; it's slim, but still provides protection...at least at a 4 ft drop. SUM20 May or may not still work for a 20% discount and shipping was free. If nothing else, it at least gave me the white phone I wanted.

posted from LG G2

NEMESIS_RGZ

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Having trouble posting pics. Last two posts would not display the pic. (retry)

Attachments

• 1382496294711.jpg
    1382496294711.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 113

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
It's quite inexpensive but so far I'm really liking the Poetic Palette case I got. It's slim and has a nice feel to it.

Here's the Amazon page for non-verizon LG G2. They have a Verizon version too.

Oddly, I've really liked this case as well. I also bought an Incipio Feather but I didn't like it as much. It didn't fit as snug and I didn't like the feel as much. If you're looking for a very low profile case that provides basic scratch protection the Poetic is a great option.

thecycleoflife

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
incipio dual pro is awesome. slim hut still has the protection factor. plus it sort of has that plush feeling so it doesn't slip and slide in your hand like the otterbox commuter does.

Posted via Android Central App

I just got mine in the mail today. Added bonus is that it doesn't lift up my Verizon screen protector like the Verizon TPU case does. Love it so far.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

thetruthkc

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Oddly, I've really liked this case as well. I also bought an Incipio Feather but I didn't like it as much. It didn't fit as snug and I didn't like the feel as much. If you're looking for a very low profile case that provides basic scratch protection the Poetic is a great option.

I like to poetic case (att). just got it today. it makes the phone a lot more usable. soft touch, plus a very small lip on the front side so the screen doesn't touch while face down. It is very slim and doesn't add bulk. there isn't much protection for a drop, but this case is a keeper (if i were going to keep the G2, I'm pretty set on trading it in for the smaller Moto X).

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Check out the incipio brig case. It's sick. I got the black one today and as long as they make this case for the phones I go to next, I'll never do any other case.

LG G2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc