12-04-2013 01:52 PM
65 123
tools
    I just traded in my note 3 for the g2 and I'm loving every minute of it. While I'll love the otterbox cases and the protection they provide I hate the bulk it adds. Does anyone have recommendations for a high quality case that adds minimal bulk? I know there are trade offs for giving up the bulk and I'm not looking for a $2 case either. You get what you pay for. Does anyone have the case from spigen?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    10-20-2013 10:19 AM
    Incipio Dual Pro. They are a little more expensive but very worth it imo. They are very slim but still have the Silicone inner sleeve with hard outer plastic, very similar to the Otterbox Commuter but with a slightly tighter fit.

I posted some pics on the last pages here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...erizon-g2.html
    As did many others on previous pages of different colors.

If you are a non Verizon user the case it less expensive.
    10-20-2013 11:36 AM
    I use an Incipio Feather Case. Very slim. The gray case looks great on my white G2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    GPilot650 likes this.
    10-20-2013 07:00 PM
    incipio dual pro is awesome. slim hut still has the protection factor. plus it sort of has that plush feeling so it doesn't slip and slide in your hand like the otterbox commuter does.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-20-2013 07:29 PM
    Incipio Dual pro by far super slim feels fantastic in your hand and makes the back buttons much easier to tell apart(if you are on Verizon), all while offering solid protection.
    10-20-2013 08:01 PM
    SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] [Metal Slate] Dual Layer Protective Case for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International ONLY - Metal Slate (SGP10538)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU3159221

Love this case! Great feel in my hand and love the color options. Great price for the type of case it is. Even has the hole on the back for the noise cancelling Mic. A great buy.

Posted via Android Central App (KINDLE EDITION)
    10-22-2013 02:02 AM
    SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] [Metal Slate] Dual Layer Protective Case for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International ONLY - Metal Slate (SGP10538)

Amazon.com: SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] [Metal Slate] Dual Layer Protective Case for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International ONLY - Metal Slate (SGP10538): Cell Phones & Accessories

Love this case! Great feel in my hand and love the color options. Great price for the type of case it is. Even has the hole on the back for the noise cancelling Mic. A great buy.

Wow that looks nice! If only they made a Verizon version. It really changes the look of the phone with its sharp edges. Can you post some pics of yours?
    10-22-2013 10:04 AM
    Wow that looks nice! If only they made a Verizon version. It really changes the look of the phone with its sharp edges. Can you post some pics of yours?
    Here is a collage of different angles of the case highlighting it's features. It has a great feel and love the shape of it. Hope it helps.

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Best slim high quality case-1382485995354.jpg  
    jammy88 likes this.
    10-22-2013 07:08 PM
    Here is a collage of different angles of the case highlighting it's features. It has a great feel and love the shape of it. Hope it helps. Best slim high quality case-1382487016259.jpg

NewAge likes this.
    10-22-2013 07:10 PM
    I echo the Incipio dual pro push; it's slim, but still provides protection...at least at a 4 ft drop. SUM20 May or may not still work for a 20% discount and shipping was free. If nothing else, it at least gave me the white phone I wanted.

posted from LG G2
    10-22-2013 07:57 PM
    Having trouble posting pics. Last two posts would not display the pic. (retry)

Attached Thumbnails Best slim high quality case-1382496294711.jpg  
    Euan Tan, bear_lx and NewAge like this.
    10-22-2013 09:46 PM
    It's quite inexpensive but so far I'm really liking the Poetic Palette case I got. It's slim and has a nice feel to it.

Here's the Amazon page for non-verizon LG G2. They have a Verizon version too.
    10-23-2013 04:29 PM
    It's quite inexpensive but so far I'm really liking the Poetic Palette case I got. It's slim and has a nice feel to it.

Here's the Amazon page for non-verizon LG G2. They have a Verizon version too.
    Oddly, I've really liked this case as well. I also bought an Incipio Feather but I didn't like it as much. It didn't fit as snug and I didn't like the feel as much. If you're looking for a very low profile case that provides basic scratch protection the Poetic is a great option.

10-24-2013 07:32 PM
    I'm a big fan of the Spigen cases, had an S4 one that unfortunately I never got to use... but I went with the below. It's your standard TPU case but it's got a nice texture to it, and so far has done it's job for me.

Amazon.com: TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for LG G2 (for AT&T) - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    luqman24 and sljohnson84 like this.
    10-25-2013 11:01 AM
    I use an Incipio Feather Case. Very slim. The gray case looks great on my white G2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    +1 to this. I hate cases but I love my G2 too much to not use one. Their screen protector is nice and is so slick I can't tell it's there.
    10-25-2013 11:40 AM
    incipio dual pro is awesome. slim hut still has the protection factor. plus it sort of has that plush feeling so it doesn't slip and slide in your hand like the otterbox commuter does.

I just got mine in the mail today. Added bonus is that it doesn't lift up my Verizon screen protector like the Verizon TPU case does. Love it so far.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    10-25-2013 04:47 PM
    Oddly, I've really liked this case as well. I also bought an Incipio Feather but I didn't like it as much. It didn't fit as snug and I didn't like the feel as much. If you're looking for a very low profile case that provides basic scratch protection the Poetic is a great option.

I like to poetic case (att). just got it today. it makes the phone a lot more usable. soft touch, plus a very small lip on the front side so the screen doesn't touch while face down. It is very slim and doesn't add bulk. there isn't much protection for a drop, but this case is a keeper (if i were going to keep the G2, I'm pretty set on trading it in for the smaller Moto X).
    10-26-2013 10:34 PM
    Love the look and feel of the Incipio Feather.

10-27-2013 09:00 PM
    So the DualPro offers more protection and the Feather is lighter? What's the difference in bulk?

Thanks,

Elton
    10-28-2013 04:56 PM
    Check out the incipio brig case. It's sick. I got the black one today and as long as they make this case for the phones I go to next, I'll never do any other case.

LG G2
    sljohnson84 likes this.
    10-28-2013 06:25 PM
    I also like the Incipio dual pro, as it has good protection yet keeps every phone as close to original size as possible. Have it on my One, and just got one for my wife's G2.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    10-29-2013 05:19 PM
    Check out the incipio brig case. It's sick. I got the black one today and as long as they make this case for the phones I go to next, I'll never do any other case.

LG G2
    I believe I'm very interested in this case now! Do you have the white g2? If not, does ANYONE have a brig case on the white model? Which one looks best with it?

10-29-2013 10:53 PM

Amazon.com: SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] [Metal Slate] Dual Layer Protective Case for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International ONLY - Metal Slate (SGP10538): Cell Phones & Accessories

have that case. made the switch to Incipio Dual pro case.
    the SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim is a good case, not bulky good with protection but it was slippery. very glossy case .
    with Incipio Dual pro case it was the same protection but slimmer and not glossy.
    10-30-2013 01:13 AM
    I believe I'm very interested in this case now! Do you have the white g2? If not, does ANYONE have a brig case on the white model? Which one looks best with it?

I have a black g2. I'd go for the turquoise if I had a white g2 though.

LG G2
    10-30-2013 07:43 AM
    Anyone use the Incipio case with an armband? I have this armband currently:

Amazon.com: Sport Armband for Samsung Galaxy S4 / S3 OtterBox Defender / Commuter Series Cases, also fits OtterBox Defender & Commuter Series Cases for Motorola Droid Mini, Droid Razr HD / Razr Maxx HD, Droid Razr M, and Moto X: Electronics

And I can slip my Galaxy S2 in there without removing my case. I'm assuming that even the Dual Pro only adds a few millimeters in thickness?

Thanks,

Elton
    10-30-2013 12:20 PM
65 123