Ok guys so there's a app on my phone which I believe might stop responding and it makes this annoying little pop up but disappears so fast, I cannot tell which app it is. Once I clear all apps off task manager I don't see it anymore. I am trying to get to the root of the problem to delete the app for good. Anyway I can tell which app it is? Also when phone is asleep in will see the blinking led, blinking green and when I check to see my notifications there's nothing then I see that annoying pop up, almost like a glitch it seems. I don't want to have to delete all my apps to find out which one it is, I know it's one, but I don't know which one. I am not rooted. Any help please?

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app
    10-21-2013 10:41 AM
    Ok guys I figured out which it is. I can't uninstall it or disable it. It's T-Mobile my account. When it happened again I went into my task manager and saw it was there with a black screen. All I can do to this app is force stop it but it starts up again. Is there anyway to disable it or stop it from restarting?

10-21-2013 12:26 PM
    Ok guys I figured out which it is. I can't uninstall it or disable it. It's T-Mobile my account. When it happened again I went into my task manager and saw it was there with a black screen. All I can do to this app is force stop it but it starts up again. Is there anyway to disable it or stop it from restarting?

Probably not a way to disable it or stop it, but you can clearing it's cache and data to see if it does anything to help.
    10-21-2013 01:17 PM
    I did that. I hope it stops. This is the only problem my phone is having besides the adaptive brightness issue that happens under 30 % bright ness.

10-21-2013 02:00 PM
    It keeps doing it.. I attached screen shots. This time it tells me what it wants and that's letting me know about the Wi-Fi calling. I press ok and it keeps doing it. I'm going to call T-Mobile to see if there's a solution to make it stop. It's not fair the iPhones have no bloatware whatsoever and we pay the same for ours and it's full of it.

Attached Thumbnails A App Keeps Force Closing-1382386455369.jpg   A App Keeps Force Closing-1382386466625.jpg  
    10-21-2013 03:16 PM