Battery Saver with option to turn of DATA

socacola

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I had the LG Optimus G Pro Phablet prior to getting the G2. I love the G2 by the way, amazing piece of hardware. Just wondering if I'm looking at this right. With the G Pro the Battery Saver mode turned off Data on the phone when the phone is turned off, which saved me a ton of battery throghout the day. When looking at the G2, I noticed the option is not there in the battery saver mode, only the option to turn off WIFI Data when the phone is off or not in use. Does the G2 have the option to turn off Data when the phone is not being used???

socacola

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
No I understand you can do that, I was just comparing the battery saver of the G Pro to the G2, I figured the G2 would be on par if not better. Reason for me to do this is to save battery when my phone is not in use, and for the data to come back on when I do use the phone. G Pro the battery saver did this, but the G2 does not. I don't want to click data off toggle each time I use the phone and toggle it off again when I turn off the phone.

digitard

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Not related but something I did for battery... check out Greenify. You do need to be rooted to use it, though.

A lot of Apps try to check little things, and wake the phone, in the background. I loaded Greenify and keep tossing apps I don't need to constantly do anything into it and it's been phenomenal. Combine that w/ disabling automatic syncing of emails and things and my battery life is through the roof.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair