Well for a few months now I've been trading phones like there's no tomorrow. I've gone through about 15! Some were doubles of course and I've finally stumbled across the Verizon G2. I've had it for 3 days and been looking for a reason to trade it but I really can't find one. I traded my maxx for this one and to be honest the battery isn't as good, yet I still am,surprised how much better it is than the S4. I got a good day and a half w/ light use. Well am I safe keeping this one for a while? Have not seen any glitches or stutters at all. Knock on works about 90% of the time and I've only had one dropped call.(didn't receive call) would this be just Verizon's fault? Thank you in advance!

Posted via Android Central App
    11-05-2013 10:34 PM
    Well for a few months now I've been trading phones like there's no tomorrow. I've gone through about 15! Some were doubles of course and I've finally stumbled across the Verizon G2. I've had it for 3 days and been looking for a reason to trade it but I really can't find one. I traded my maxx for this one and to be honest the battery isn't as good, yet I still am,surprised how much better it is than the S4. I got a good day and a half w/ light use. Well am I safe keeping this one for a while? Have not seen any glitches or stutters at all. Knock on works about 90% of the time and I've only had one dropped call.(didn't receive call) would this be just Verizon's fault? Thank you in advance!

Not sure what you're asking by "is it safe?" The dropped phone call could be due to the coverage of the area you were in so yes, it might have been their fault.
    If battery is your biggest concern then the G2 is probably one of your best options. I've seen people get 7+ hours of screen time on it, hard to find other phones with that same capability on the stock ROM. Only other ones I can think of that will are the Droid Ultra/Maxx and the Note 3
    11-05-2013 10:40 PM
    Thanks for the really! By safe meaning would it hold up for about a year or 2. I'm really tired of trading lol

11-05-2013 10:46 PM
    Thanks for the really! By safe meaning would it hold up for about a year or 2. I'm really tired of trading lol

As long as you take good care of it, it should easily last that long. Glad you found a phone you like
    11-05-2013 11:04 PM
    That's true, thanks!

11-05-2013 11:24 PM
    I've had the SG4 since it was released and this week got the LG G2 and I'm loving this mobile, I think the experts have been less than enthusiastic towards this phone and i don't know why?? Its wicked and the UI is nowhere near as bad as there sayin. Come on guys it doesn't have to be made in the USA to be great... This mobile will definitely hold up mate... Enjoy ;-) Aussie Aussie Aussie.....

11-06-2013 04:25 AM
    Did you consider the Note 3? I do think that the G2 is the more underrated device I've seen lately. I really think that it is one of the top 3 smartphones out right now. As far as your phone lasting for a while, I believe that it will. Most consumer's use habits don't change as dramatically as the advancements in technology. And I Completely agree with you on not wanting to continue to switch phones. Now that I have the Note 3, I will not be switching devices until the Note 4.

Scribbled on my Note 3, baddest smartphone on the planet.
    11-06-2013 04:35 AM