LG G2 Quadbeat 2 buttons are not working

Subae Sebai

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
When i used the earphone for the first time it showed me a google page which said " say call followed with a name or number", I closed it then I played an audio file, I tried to adjust the volume but it didn't work, all buttons are not working and mic is not working too, I've tried to connect the galaxy s3's earphone to my G2 it worked fine and the mic and buttons were working however when I removed it and reconnected Quadbeat 2 it worked somehow everything worked buttons and mic but on the next day the buttons were not working nor the mic.
It's still new cell phone i bought it last week and am sure the juke is pushed all the way in....please help this is my first post...thank you.
Note: The earphone's speaker is working fine and it never stopped working..

dc5pat

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
It could probably be a faulty headset. I ordered the quad beat and my buttons work fine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

AndyN

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
LG G2 QuadBeat 2's three buttons are not working for me either. Nexus 4 KitKat. HeadSet Button Controller Trial's Diags say center button works but neither side button. Thoughts welcome.

Last edited:

guyladouche

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Ditto, though on my LG G2. Which is odd, since the headphones were showcased with the handset... The volume buttons work, but the middle button only activates the phone dialer, which is pretty pointless. I bought these expecting the middle button to do the playback control, as they were advertised to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude