I've had this phone now for two weeks and I absolutely love it. However, there is one thing I cannot seem to figure out. I use the stock email app for my work's email through Microsoft Exchange. When the email arrives I am unable to get the email to load the images, or in the HTML format. I am only able to view it in plain text. This is fine for regular email, but many of the emails I receive are in HTML format, thus have images. Viewing these in the stock email app can be very messy. I checked the box for downloading linked images, made the email size to max, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know how to correct this or knows of an alternative I could use?

Thanks.
    11-12-2013 12:52 PM
    I have had the same problem and would be interested in a solution. Although it seems to only be some html emails that don't render.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-12-2013 03:07 PM
    Just figured it out. Go to the settings for the specific account, scroll down to message format, and select HTML. This only works for new incoming messages, not ones already in your mailbox.

11-12-2013 03:12 PM
    Just figured it out. Go to the settings for the specific account, scroll down to message format, and select HTML. This only works for new incoming messages, not ones already in your mailbox.

Unfortunately the only selection I have is plain text. I have a Verizon version if that makes a difference.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-12-2013 04:05 PM
    That's weird, because I'm on Verizon. Maybe your work exchange server is configured to disallow HTML via an Android device?

11-12-2013 04:33 PM