Screen cracked - touch screen not working and cannot access USB storage mode :(

BhavinP1

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, first post here, hoping someone can help me. My G2 was grabbed from me in an attempt to steal it, they took it from my hand and I pulled it back, they let go and it dropped on its bottom left corner, cracking the screen and rendering the touch screen useless. I have important pictures/data etc on the phone itself, but I can't access it when I plug in my phone. I was wondering if anyone knows any way I can access my files VIA my PC. My LG G2 has not been rooted etc, it is just as I bought it. I am from the U.K. I hope someone here can help me :)

Bhav

Evgenibir

Nov 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
From what I know when you plug it into your pc via USB cable you got in the box, you'll get the access to the phone from your computer, you'll see it in a form of another storage under "other devices" inside "My computer".
You don't need to press anything on your phone, hope I helped

Sent from my LG-D802

BhavinP1

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, but that's the thing, nothing shows up at all under my computer. The computer registers that USB has been plugged in but nothing comes up

Evgenibir

Nov 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Strange, it's suppose to install the driver automatically, try the "Kies" app, install it on your pc, it's a kind of iTunes but for android

Sent from my LG-D802

Evgenibir

Nov 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Hmm then the only thing to do is to go to a lab and have them do it, they got a special device that transfers everything, sorry man

Sent from my LG-D802

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1