Google sync issues

luqman24

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm having problems with Google sync draining my battery and constantly syncing. Is there away to manually set the sync internal? If not then an app that will allow me to do this? Btw I'm rooted so apps that require root will not be an issue. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-27-22-08-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-27-22-08-38.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 27

phishn

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
You sure it's sync? I discovered the culprit with this service was "Wifi & mobile network location" setting under location access. It's been this way for almost 2 weeks now, not sure what is taking Google so long to fix it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm having problems with Google sync draining my battery and constantly syncing. Is there away to manually set the sync internal? If not then an app that will allow me to do this? Btw I'm rooted so apps that require root will not be an issue. Thanks in advance.

In your phone settings,

Settings/Accounts/

Pick your accounts and choose which to sync or turn all the syncing off and just do it manually when you wish.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

luqman24

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
You sure it's sync? I discovered the culprit with this service was "Wifi & mobile network location" setting under location access. It's been this way for almost 2 weeks now, not sure what is taking Google so long to fix it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

You think so? Ok I'll turn it off and see if it will make a difference. If not I'll do what mrsmumbles said and turn off auto sync. Hope either one fixes the problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie