Lgg2 or Note 3. . . I know not again

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I am a newbie and have narrowed my next phone to either the Note3 or the LGG2. I know all the pros and cons for each, have studied this for two months, but I am still undecided. Each time I think I have reached a decision, I will read or see something that makes me unsure. For example, I was just about to decide for the LG but then I keep hearing about the screen scrolling issues about the phone. Then when I was sure I was going to get the Note 3, I read about the Wi-Fi, charging, etc., issues. I realize that each phone will have issues, I? m just trying to figure out which one may have less and will hold up best since I have to live with it for two years. Anyone willing to add some more thoughts on one phone over the other? I have posted this here and also on the Note 3 page of the forum. I need to decide by the end of December.
Thanks so much
Techie5
:D

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Every phone has its own issues.no phone without issues ..but if you need larger screen ,if you like to draw and paint you can choose ..note3.....or if you like to use normally you can choose Lg g2... which I have...I came back from note...2

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with the G2, personally. I think LG finally made a phone worth going for without hesitation.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ZL

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not believe that the LG G2 has a major problem with scrolling issues (other than a few posts here and there). I have the G2 and do not experience any scrolling issues whatsoever.
I was really interested in the Note 3, but as much as I tried I could not handle putting that BIG phone in my pocket. So I chose the G2 and I really like it.
You can not go wrong with either one you choose, but size is the determining factor between these two phones.

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm a current Note 2 owner, purchased Note 3 in October, later returned due to Wi-Fi and voice problems, just bought a G2 $50 today. I'll post back after I receive the G2 :)

Sent from my SPH-L900

adanick2

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Well as good as this forum is your always going to hear about EVERY issue a certain phone has had, and its too easy to be swayed one way or another. Go to the note 3 forum and I'm sure you'll see the same. You hardly ever see someone posting just to say how much they like there phone. My g2 is (so far) Absolutely perfect, with no scrolling issues either. Go with what you want, and don't forget they come with a warranty:)

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Euan Tan

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I was afraid of the scrolling issues too when I was debating whether to get the G2 or not.
1 month and a half with this phone and i have yet to have any scrolling issues (except for this one time there was a water droplet on the screen and the screen just keep turning on and off lolol)

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I was afraid of the scrolling issues too when I was debating whether to get the G2 or not.
1 month and a half with this phone and i have yet to have any scrolling issues (except for this one time there was a water droplet on the screen and the screen just keep turning on and off lolol)

Lol that's awesome xD

Posted From My Sprint Nexus S 4G

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
for me, if i were to decide between the two the main issue for me is phone size and the note 3 loses out... i don't want a phone that big.
if you don't mind the size, or even prefer it, and you like the ui, then it may be the phone for you... the specs are as good as the best right now.
for me, i cant live with a phone that big. i just saw someone that loves her Mega... no way for me... i think that's an insane phone to carry.
I can live with 5.2" but just barely... i can live with the occasional reposition and reach over to other side of screen when trying one handed operation...
but i think 4.7 of my Nexus 4 was the sweet spot.

Thanks all for your replies to this, I am still thinking. . .