LG G2 - Is this how the camera suppose to perform?!

Euan Tan

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

If so then what configurations do you think they're using because my G2 definitely can't do this. sport mode?

*images have been simulated* doesn't quite sound right to me

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Can't remember if I used Burst or Sports but these came out good. You just need to play with it and see what works best.
a6ade8eh.jpg
ramyte3y.jpg
vuqabady.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Pantothenic

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
VSCO camera app seems to have fixed the blurriness for me. Only taken a few pics with it though. It forces you to use their crappy gallery to look at pics but at this point I will take anything over the blur.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
VSCO camera app seems to have fixed the blurriness for me. Only taken a few pics with it though. It forces you to use their crappy gallery to look at pics but at this point I will take anything over the blur.

Can you post some examples?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

captibrahim

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Unluckly i had lots of trouble about this phone.i bought this phone almost two monts ago.since than i am not happy with camera performance.
Secondly my communications always interrupting.
And finally i bought a quick window caseto protect my device instead i got rectungular scratches on my screen.

captibrahim

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes of course but the result is same.i took maybe hundred pictures on my son's birthday.there are few worth to keep.

Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
From what i've seen so far the camera doesn't seem to live up to the expectations generated from the glowing reviews of it. Either my old HTC was better or i'm doing soemething seriously wronmg with the camera to cause it to underperform.
I'm impressed with most everythingelse about the phone though

captibrahim

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
From what i've seen so far the camera doesn't seem to live up to the expectations generated from the glowing reviews of it. Either my old HTC was better or i'm doing soemething seriously wronmg with the camera to cause it to underperform.

i am definitely agree with you.it is not quite easy to take good pictures on my phones.i always think where the lights come from or try to hold stable and so on.what i did on my old phone(iphone 4) took my phone from my pocket and shot.(Sorry for my bad english)

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
i am definitely agree with you.it is not quite easy to take good pictures on my phones.i always think where the lights come from or try to hold stable and so on.what i did on my old phone(iphone 4) took my phone from my pocket and shot.(Sorry for my bad english)

Same here too. Although if i rememeber correctly i wasn't that impressed with my last cam to begin with because i was always finding faut.
I'm guessing that the G2 camera is better than i believe it is - perhaps i was expecting too much because of the reviews or maybe i just haven't taken enough shots with it to know how to get the most out of it.
I dont know

heyyu

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

My old HTC was definitely better. Been disappointed with a lot of my shots so far.