My Blackberry headphones work well with LG G2!

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a pair of these that came with my 9700, I used them a lot in the past but retired them when I bought a pair of sennheisers.
Here are the headphones:
4255.jpg

Now, this whole thing makes me wonder, is there anyone else here using headphones with buttons and what functions do you have?
Since there is no way to control music with volume buttons (like other phones, pressing and holding volume buttons skip/rewind songs)

With above headphones I can play (one tap), pause (one tap), skip (double tap), and use as microphone, and use voice commands (I will try to see if there is anyway to use voice command to start a playlist).
Triple tap was supposed to rewind and then go to previous song but that did not work for me.

I am now considering buying one of these:
LG HSS F530 B Earphones QUADBEAT2 Built in Microphone for Smartphone Black | eBay

I understand LG actually includes headphones but USA carriers get rid of them or just don't get them to cut costs.
Before I try a $30 headphones from Korea, I will probably try these:
Amazon.com: Samsung OEM 3.5mm Tangle Free Stereo Headset with Microphone, Call Answer/End Button and Volume Controls for Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 mini, Galaxy S3 S III, S3 mini, Galaxy Note 2 and More (Bulk Packaging): Cell Phones & Accessories

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a pair of these that came with my 9700, I used them a lot in the past but retired them when I bought a pair of sennheisers.
Here are the headphones:
View attachment 94573

Now, this whole thing makes me wonder, is there anyone else here using headphones with buttons and what functions do you have?
Since there is no way to control music with volume buttons (like other phones, pressing and holding volume buttons skip/rewind songs)

With above headphones I can play (one tap), pause (one tap), skip (double tap), and use as microphone, and use voice commands (I will try to see if there is anyway to use voice command to start a playlist).
Triple tap was supposed to rewind and then go to previous song but that did not work for me.

I am now considering buying one of these:
LG HSS F530 B Earphones QUADBEAT2 Built in Microphone for Smartphone Black | eBay

I understand LG actually includes headphones but USA carriers get rid of them or just don't get them to cut costs.
Before I try a $30 headphones from Korea, I will probably try these:
Amazon.com: Samsung OEM 3.5mm Tangle Free Stereo Headset with Microphone, Call Answer/End Button and Volume Controls for Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 mini, Galaxy S3 S III, S3 mini, Galaxy Note 2 and More (Bulk Packaging): Cell Phones & Accessories

Go to Google Play Store, search for Poweramp, download and then pay for the pro key or premium version of Poweramp. You need to install the free version to run the paid one. Switch in a good pair of headphones and play some Led Zeppelin. No more complications of pressing this or holding that.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Go to Google Play Store, search for Poweramp, download and then pay for the pro key or premium version of Poweramp. You need to install the free version to run the paid one. Switch in a good pair of headphones and play some Led Zeppelin. No more complications of pressing this or holding that.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I prefer Justin Bieber, myself.

Oh my god.. Even the joke of it.. Can .. not.. handle ... .. it.. BAAAAAA

rock on brother, I know what you mean, but still, I need to be able to pause the immigrant song when a dude asks me if the train is express or not, or when I want to rewind the oriental version of Kashmir which gives me goosebumps every damn time.
So yeah, I need my buttons. :)