No push notifications on home Wi-Fi

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I have sort of an issue. I've had this phone for a week now and I love it but I'm not getting any of my push notifications on my home wifi. I upgraded from an EVO 4G LTE and it worked with no problems. I thought it was my router but I still have the evo and I still get notifications on it. On app on the evo is gmail and tapatalk. If I go into gmail or instagram or any other app on the G2 I get the notifications and as soon as I turn off the wifi I get a whole bunch of notifications

Any ideas why this is happening?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I have sort of an issue. I've had this phone for a week now and I love it but I'm not getting any of my push notifications on my home wifi. I upgraded from an EVO 4G LTE and it worked with no problems. I thought it was my router but I still have the evo and I still get notifications on it. On app on the evo is gmail and tapatalk. If I go into gmail or instagram or any other app on the G2 I get the notifications and as soon as I turn off the wifi I get a whole bunch of notifications

Any ideas why this is happening?

I don't know why it is happening. Have you tried clearing cache in the apps in Settings>Applications? That might help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835