iphone to g2

Swall12345

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
hi
i have just gone from an iPhone to a lg g2
is their any way to transfer everything from apps to messages and contacts over to g2?
I'm using a mac

thanks

scallawag

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
hi
i have just gone from an iPhone to a lg g2
is their any way to transfer everything from apps to messages and contacts over to g2?
I'm using a mac thanks
I use a mac also and yes google it. There are a lot of ways to do most things and my way might not be right for you but it is good for me. Anyway my Mac keeps in perfect sync with my android tablet and G2 phone. Some of what I do follows.
First sign into your Google acc.

I use the app “Contacts Sync for Google Gmail” Works fine auto sync both ways (Mac App)

I use “SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar” Syncs Calendars fine and reminders that are in iCal. (Play Store)

Send to Kindle is a good Mac app for sending PDFs ETC. to Kindle’s cloud to read with any Kindle App on any platform.

“Amazon Cloud Player” Good for playing music bought from Amazon or stored on the Amazon Cloud.

“Android File Transfer” Good for moving Audiobooks and other files to and from LG G2

“Music Manager” use with “Google Play Music” on LG G2 Good for moving music to and from Computer to Google cloud.

"Simple Note" Keeps notes in sync on Mac Tablet and Phone EverNote for something more robust.

Chrome keeps bookmarks in sync if signed into your Google Acc. Plus I use "Chrome Sync" Play Store

Really a lot of ways to do all the things you want this is just some of what works for me.

Also buy some HSS-F530 QuadBeat 2 earbuds form eBay. Make sure they are the HSS-F530, the ones LG made for the G2. You might want to get Headset Controller or Headset Droid from the Play Store.

The first suggestion to Google it is most likely best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz