Case for LG G2 with Ghost Armor Screen Protector?

Pedro Saenz

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a case for a T-Mobile LG G2 that will not peel off a Ghost Armor screen protector? The problem is that the protector runs to the edge. I purchased a Diztronic but that does not over lap the screen protector.

Recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I disagree. The screens are definitely more resistant to scratching, but they do still scratch. I am going to toss a Ghost Armour protector on my screen also, and I hate screen protectors.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used a screen protector since I started using smartphone (iphone #1) and have no plans to start now.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used a screen protector since I started using smartphone (iphone #1) and have no plans to start now.

It's a matter of personal preference, but I've never used one either. I've never carried my phone in my pocket however, I can see how doing this could cause scratches in the screen. I've always used a holster on my belt. My kids say it looks "geeky", but hey it works for me.

That being said I do always laugh when I see someone whip out an iPhone that looks like it has plastic wrap over the screen and the person struggles to see the screen through it. ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance