app drawer folders

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all. Well, that's it then, off to the play store. I tried for three days to give the LG UI a chance. First I can't delete the message on blank home screens [see other post] and now no folders for apps. So what do you think apex or nova?

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
You guys either aren't on the LG G2, or you don't know how to operate it. I'm on an airline, so forgive the mediocre pic. Just took this with my tablet (no flash... It's dark in here and people are sleeping).

Top right corner, the update for Verizon this week turned the icon into a hand with the finger pointing up. Grab an app, lay it over another... Folder.
Obviously, stock launcher and ui.
uploadfromtaptalk1387593929317.jpg

G

Last edited:

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Yup that works for me too , thanks

You guys either aren't on the LG G2, or you don't know how to operate it. I'm on an airline, so forgive the mediocre pic. Just took this with my tablet (no flash... It's dark in here and people are sleeping).

Top right corner, the update for Verizon this week turned the icon into a hand with the finger pointing up. Grab an app, lay it over another... Folder.
View attachment 97734

G

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 97734

G

Sad thing is that the OP thinks his question was answered and probably won't be back to see that it was answered incorrectly. :-(

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all. Well, that's it then, off to the play store. I tried for three days to give the LG UI a chance. First I can't delete the message on blank home screens [see other post] and now no folders for apps. So what do you think apex or nova?
Do a poll

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
No, I'm here to stay, so I'm back. Is this the same for ATT? IT does not appear to work

Just figured it out. For ATT you do not do it like Verizon. You have to select from bottom menus, "view apps by" set it to custom, then go back into apps, then you can make folders. It takes more steps but it can be done!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20