My "Notification LED" Menu option is MISSING under the "Edit Contact" Options!

Alon Tkach

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Like the title states, my "Notification LED" Menu option is actually missing, under the "Edit Contact" Options!
The last option I have is "Ringtone" and then it says "+ Add another field". My service provider is Rogers for my G2 and the exact phone model is D803. Any idea what's going on ? Brand new phone from the store. 

And I followed what this says: How To Change Notification Light Colour - LG G2 - YouTube

Does anyone else have any experience with this? Again, I am with Rogers (Canadian Provider)

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: My "Notification LED" Menu option is MISSING under the "Edit Contact" Options!

This feature is not available on the D-803. Just the D-800 (ATT), I believe.

Alon Tkach

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: My "Notification LED" Menu option is MISSING under the "Edit Contact" Options!

This feature is not available on the D-803. Just the D-800 (ATT), I believe.

Interesting. And there's no way around this? D-803 is rooted, maybe there is a way to get the software into it for the LED?

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site

I have the feature on my LG D-802. (international version)

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

Ah, wasn't sure about the 802 and it's sub variants. I know that it's not on the 801 or VS980 but only checked 800 and 803 manuals.