LG G2 korea phone displaying korea time and india time

gaddipatipradip

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi techies,

recently i bought G2 korea phone. It is diplaying india time as local time and korean time as home time:'( How can i get only india time to be displayed??? not both??

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
And where is the time being displayed that shows both? What does the status bar time show? Lockscreen widget time? Are you looking at some sort of dual time clock widget?

Are you set to sync time with your carrier (use network provided time and network provided time zone)? Or did you select a time zone manually? (You can check these by going to Settings, then scroll down to Date & Time).

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I guess I am misunderstanding what you mean/meant by home time.

Usually what I do is disable automatic time and network time, then manually set the date, set the time, set the time zone, and THEN re-enable the automatic time and network time. I do not know if that makes a difference but I have never had any issues on the G2 or previous devices when I do that.

I can only see one place to set the time so I am not sure how to compare local time and home time, sorry -- hopefully someone more knowledgeable can answer.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante