Lg g2 after the buzz

silvecents

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I really need to write this review after using my LG G2 (16 GB) white for 2 months now,
Bought it for Rs.35,400/- way less than almost a year old S4 which was available for Rs.39,000 /-(then)
I?m a businessman who loves technology and use my phone extensively,

Usage

100 + call log
500+ whatsapp msgs (don?t view all though)
1 hour of YouTube.
2-3 hours of reading (forums/ blogs and stuff) or should I say general browsing.
4-5 hours of music ( 3rd party radio app)

Previous phones I?ve used Iphone 3g, 3gs, 4, Samsung Note 1, S2, and S3. Besides the fact that all have a good UI and tons of features ( mostly useless in my daily use) they all lack a great deal of battery backup which makes the phone really useless ,eventually all became more like desktop phone (my iphone used be on charging almost half of the day)

Back to my LG G2, all credits to LG for making a phone with some really great features , amazing screen (size, colours and viewing angles) , almost zero bezel at all sides , superb camera, liked the new positioning of volume rockers (once I got used to it ) and an amazing battery life ( I get through all day and still have about 30% left for my night cap). Also like to add it takes under 2 hours to get to 100% .

Summary

Pros.
1. Great Battery life.
2. Beautiful screen.
3. Screaming Fast. ( thx to snapdragon 800)
4. Kinda rugged ( dropped it a dozen times got a silicon cover)
5. Great Camera (image stabilization works good)
6. Does not heat up like my S3.

Cons.
1. KIT KAT still not available.
2. Could do with an SD card slot. (I never had storage problems though)

I could go on writing this review and still could not do justice the quality of this phone. I would suggest it to everyone who?s looking to buying S4, sony z1 and even note3.

Regards
Sunil Agarwal

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It's a beautiful device and to be honest most of the new phones are pushing middle market laptop specs. I think these days its down to software. To be honest if I didn't have my phone I would get it.

- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084