I was firstly thinking of going to the Moto X but its rather small and I people told me to check the G2 out I have seen it in person must say its amazing although the real question is, is it worth it as a whole is the hardware/specs and everything add together to give a solid phone?
    02-21-2014 01:35 PM
    best phone I've ever had, and that's not because it's the newest one. it's the best experience I've had owning a phone. super fast, great screen, knock on is a must-have feature now, and the stock os and launcher are good enough to not need a ROM or 3rd party launcher to satisfy me. first time I've experienced that.

I went through the exact same process as you a few weeks ago. I was ready to buy a Moto x until I realized how small it was. the g2 is leaps above the x. better cpu, bigger screen, I think more RAM, and better battery life (I can go 30 hours on one charge without changing usage habits. I would get 10 on my galaxy nexus even with a healthy battery)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    tsells likes this.
    02-21-2014 01:43 PM
    best phone I've ever had, and that's not because it's the newest one. it's the best experience I've had owning a phone. super fast, great screen, knock on is a must-have feature now, and the stock os and launcher are good enough to not need a ROM or 3rd party launcher to satisfy me. first time I've experienced that.

I went through the exact same process as you a few weeks ago. I was ready to buy a Moto x until I realized how small it was. the g2 is leaps above the x. better cpu, bigger screen, I think more RAM, and better battery life (I can go 30 hours on one charge without changing usage habits. I would get 10 on my galaxy nexus even with a healthy battery)

Wow thanks a lot man love the feedback yeah I am pretty sure I am heading towards the G2 hopefully pretty soon when my current Windows Phone sells which is terrible and I do not really like it :P
    02-21-2014 02:13 PM
    Like every phone, it had its quirks and bugs. I have the G2, my son has the Moto X, we're both happy.

I suggest reading through threads on both forums to see what the common complaints are and see if any of those will have a negative impact on what you need your phone to do.

Some things, like exchange email sync issues on the Verizon G2, don't matter to me since I don't need that. Some say the Moto X camera is worse than the G2 but my son doesn't care about that because he's not a big photo taker.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    02-21-2014 02:18 PM
    Like every phone, it had its quirks and bugs. I have the G2, my son has the Moto X, we're both happy.

I suggest reading through threads on both forums to see what the common complaints are and see if any of those will have a negative impact on what you need your phone to do.

Some things, like exchange email sync issues on the Verizon G2, don't matter to me since I don't need that. Some say the Moto X camera is worse than the G2 but my son doesn't care about that because he's not a big photo taker.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    Alright thanks dude!
    02-21-2014 02:34 PM
    the Moto x is, by almost all accounts, a great phone. I don't think you could go wrong with either, but I believe the g2 is the single best phone ever released, outside the original iPhone (I know, I know, but it was a complete game-changer).

02-21-2014 02:34 PM
    the Moto x is, by almost all accounts, a great phone. I don't think you could go wrong with either, but I believe the g2 is the single best phone ever released, outside the original iPhone (I know, I know, but it was a complete game-changer).

Cheers mate, helped with my final decision.
    02-21-2014 03:05 PM
    02-21-2014 03:55 PM
    Thanks!
    02-21-2014 04:25 PM