Had to do the switch

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Changed my GS4 and get the lgg2 so far I like it very much. Feels lighter and looks beautiful now just have to find a good slim case.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Changed my GS4 and get the lgg2 so far I like it very much. Feels lighter and looks beautiful now just have to find a good slim case.

Nice. I just recently came from a Nexus 4. Step up in every category. I bought it lightly used, came with a spigen slim armor. It's an OK case but kinda bulky for my taste despite the name. I ordered an incipio feather in black. Should be here tomorrow.

ಠ益ಠ

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Nice looking at these now. I'm really loving how you can sea the way this looks you can find glimpses of the nexus 5. In my opinion

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah the poetic pallete and the incipio feather are pretty much the same idea. Have you dropped your g2 with the pallete on?

ಠ益ಠ

I did drop it once on hardwood floor. The pallete case seemed to work fine since the phone wasn't damaged at all. Also picked up the tough case by case mate for situations (camping, hiking, etc.) where I want more protection. It's like a less bulky version of an otter box case.

Case-Mate LG G2 Tough Cases (Case-Mate LGG2-TUF), LG G2 Cases | LG G2 Covers | LG G2 Accessories | Case-Mate

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I did drop it once on hardwood floor. The pallete case seemed to work fine since the phone wasn't damaged at all. Also picked up the tough case by case mate for situations (camping, hiking, etc.) where I want more protection. It's like a less bulky version of an otter box case.

Case-Mate LG G2 Tough Cases (Case-Mate LGG2-TUF), LG G2 Cases | LG G2 Covers | LG G2 Accessories | Case-Mate

Yeah I plan in using the incipio feather for everyday use. Then the Spigen slim armor that came with the phone when traveling and what not.

ಠ益ಠ