Lte for Three Mobile UK?

tim3477

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Purchased a unlocked g2 but don't seem to have Lte settings for Three Mobile UK. I had Lte configs update but still nothing. Anyone know is this coming soon?

Posted via Android Central App

betty_boop245

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
You have to manually change the settings. On your dialpad, type *#*#4636#*#* this will bring up your hidden menu. Tap phone information, and where it says, set preferred network settings, on the drop down select LTE/GSM/WCDMA, your LTE should then work. I'm in London and get pretty good 4g connection with 3

Posted via Android Central App on my awesome LG G2

Lugz6002

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
You have to manually change the settings. On your dialpad, type *#*#4636#*#* this will bring up your hidden menu. Tap phone information, and where it says, set preferred network settings, on the drop down select LTE/GSM/WCDMA, your LTE should then work. I'm in London and get pretty good 4g connection with 3

I tried this on my unlocked G2, also on the Three Network, but when tapping on the 'Phone Information' option, I get a message saying "This application does not work on this device".

Posted via Android Central App

betty_boop245

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
What version is your phone? Mine is the international D802 (not the UK version), and it works on mine. Although if I turn my phone off, I have to do it again as it returns to the default setting.

JakeN1

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this problem too. Brought the phone from ebuyer in the UK.
4G working on same sim when in iphone.
Live in London

Rogue360

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I know with O2 I had to activate the 4g on my account as well as change the sim. Have you checked with Three?

Also, what software do you have on your phone?