Verizon LG G2: KitKat update news

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
The same source that let me know back in December that we would be getting 12B, (when i posted the info with Vzw purchase quote) has just posted that vzw is expecting to release. See post...

on MARCH 8, 2014 ? in NEWS
LG G2 users in the United States would be happy to hear that The LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat update for the United States is finally here.

AT & T LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat Update:

AT & T was the first carrier to release the Android 4.4 KitKat on the LG G2.
To check for the update, head into Settings>General>About phone>Update center>System updates>Check now

T-mobile LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat Update:

T-mobile is rolling out the kitkat update now.

LG G2 on Version Wireless

Verizon LG G2 owners should receive Android 4.4 KitKat before the end of March.

LG G2 (LS980) on Sprint network.

There no news yet when Sprint will release the kitkat update.

The latest UA Profile for LG G2 on Sprint shows that Sprint is testing the kitkat software udpate build LS980ZVB.

Last edited by a moderator:

dcleveng

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
"Verizon LG G2 owners should receive Android 4.4 KitKat before the end of March."

Am I missing something? This is something we already know which was made official by LG. Did your source suggest a potential release date other than - by the end of March?

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
"Verizon LG G2 owners should receive Android 4.4 KitKat before the end of March."

Am I missing something? This is something we already know which was made official by LG. Did your source suggest a potential release date other than - by the end of March?

Might as well just wait for the G3 at this point . . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs