T-Mobile LG G2 My Voice Not Heard Unless I Switch to Speaker

iamnow

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
My LG G2 voice cannot be heard when on the phone. I can only be heard when I'm on the speaker phone. Is my phone broken.:(

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
How old is your phone?
Did you power off and back on?
Did you do a simulated battery pull?

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
My LG G2 voice cannot be heard when on the phone. I can only be heard when I'm on the speaker phone. Is my phone broken.:(

I've had this happen with a few phones.
Do you sometimes use a wired headset? From what I've gathered in my situations were the phone seemed to think the headset was still connected, even after I removed it. Plugging the headset back in and then unplugging it fixed the problem.

-Adam-
Sent from my LG-LS980.

stephb22

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
My phone has been doing that since the update. If i restart my phone it fixes the issue. It only does it sometimes so I'm not not sure what the issue is.

Posted via Android Central App

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the exact same problem since the kit kat update. Probably 20% of the time when someone calls me they can't hear what I say and hang up. Call back same problem. Reset the phone and the phone works properly. Never had a problem with the phone until the kit kat update.

russ8128

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happens to me as well. I have to restart the phone to get it working again. Very frustrating and have it happened on a few business calls. Very unprofessional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad