T-Mobile LG G2 won't download MMS after KitKat update

julio bernal1

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I got this issue with my g2 after update to outlast.. For some reason it won't download any MMS at all... Already speak to tmobile and they couldn't help me any ideas???

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

dshellhart

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Software problem. No fix for it. I have been dealing with ATT and LG for two weeks. LG isn't admitting it is a problem. ATT sent me a new G2 and it has the same problem. ATT is now replacing G2s with Samsung's S4 or Iphone 5s. I am very irritated that I have to give up my G2. I will never purchase another LG phone.

Posted via Android Central App

msMG1127

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Abso-fricking-lutely!!! Ha! And that's EXACTLY what I said, except I was giving the phone more credit than deserves! -0-for the MM's. And, the same thing w/another program ~ same thing, PLUS it also affects the adding photos!! This is a trip. I have never been in here, registered: 04/22, and look in here and have "hopeful" information for a measly problem. Cool. Theses issues have never been addressed to TM or others. This is a first.

Thanks.
MG

Dizfunctions

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile. Everything except the default messaging app fails to deliver pictures via text, and I don't know of any fixes for it, so I just use the default messaging app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs