Today I double tapped....

gerryf19

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
...Two iPads, and iPhone, a samsung galaxy tablet and, yes, for some odd reason a MacBook Air. It has become such second nature to me that I double tap everything, realize it and then face palm and do things the hard way. I don't even always realize I am double tapping things, but made a conscious decision to pay attention after someone asked me why I double tapped their ipad.

I bet I even double tap the LCD on the refrigerator when I am getting ice without realizing it....

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Normal!!# even I do the same thing. ...this glory goes to Lg's innovation G2

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I do it too! Proves the design is even more natural, or at least habit forming than mkst kfbus thought it would be. Thought my Samsung note was broked a few days ago... Tapped at least 4 times before I realized what I was doing.

-g-

elvis692

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought the M8 and returned it because it double taps on but not off! The double tap on constantly turns the phone on in your pocket on the M8 as well!!!!

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Tap on/off is the greatest invention. I think they brought it to their LG Tablet. I may have to get the LG Tablet, as I am tapping my Samsung Note 2, and my Xoom tablet. Thought it was only me!

Posted via Android Central App

HIMAN1998

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I do it on my MacBook's trackpad all the time. the thing is with the force I tap at, it clicks it in and wakes it up. Same with if I do it on the keyboard to wake it up. It gets odd when I do it on my friend's phones, like their iPhones. I sometimes will tap the phone when it's at my desk, but if I have two devices there that are similar, I never hit the right one. Was doing some work on my brother's iPod Touch and was tapping the thing over and over again until I realized my phone was on the other side of the keyboard.

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I tap my wife's forehead to wake her up in the morning...then I whisper what a beautiful device she is, haha!

Sincs

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I keep doubling tapping the left button on my mouse any time I want to open a program on my pc.

Seems to work well, but I still can't remember what it is I'm supposed to be doing instead.

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I double tap everything!
-My drawing tablet at work.. WHY?
-My Surface Pro
-My wifes iPhone5
-The display in my car... seriously.
-I swear to god I double tapped a book the other day.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have only had my G2 since Friday and today I double tapped my iPad. Its amazing how fast it changes Habits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995