Unified EULA is running

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Since updating to Kit Kat, I've noticed a check mark icon and the message unified EULA is running. Anyone know what this is? What's odd is that I have another G2 that was also recently updated and it doesn't seem to have this same issue.

jlbattagli

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
A quick google search points the finger at LG apps in general, as a a sort of catch-all acceptance for their software. I checked on my G2 (all running apps and services) and did not find any indication of it. I also don't recall seeing it when I upgraded to KK, but that means little, as there was a whole bunch of stuff going on around that time. I also currently have very few LG apps enabled or running on my phone. It may have to do with a specific app, but no one culprit seems to leap out. You might have to get help from Sprint to fix the problem.

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I see where I can disable the app and was thinking I'd try that. Not very confident in Sprint's ability to fix the issue.

jlbattagli

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I see where I can disable the app and was thinking I'd try that. Not very confident in Sprint's ability to fix the issue.

From what I saw on Google, it seems to be more of an LG/KitKat issue than a Sprint issue, as it shows up on other carriers' versions as well. So I misspoke when I suggested that maybe Sprint could help. Don't know how good the LG support website is, but maybe they can figure it out for you. Doesn't seem to be a really widespread problem from what I can see.

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I was finally able to figure out which apps this EULA applied to and accept the EULA.

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delay. Actually, I was able to go in under Settings/About Phone/Legal Information and then select okay for the EULA.

Mary Anne Hardy

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I have that Unified EULA message too, my LG is through Verizon. I've had it pop up three times as "running" and have had the phone less than a month. Each time I quit the application. I was trying to find out what this app is. In the task manager it was telling me that EULA could do all sorts of modifications on my phone and utilize my contacts and other information that don't sound like something I want at all. I've noticed that each time it "runs" my sleep mode for sound/vibrate changes. I don't like this at all, I wonder what else it is modifying? I would like to completely disable it if it is not something I need on my phone. But I can't find the option to do so. I went through the steps in settings, about phone and see nothing about EULA, and in fact do not want to accept it. Help!

Ronnie Kilgore

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem..... I did find where you could "Force Stop" ...when I click on that A window comes up "If you force stop an app, it may misbehave. Cancel or yes. Not sure what to do...... has anybody Forced Stopped "Unified EULA" and can you get it back running if you need it......

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem..... I did find where you could "Force Stop" ...when I click on that A window comes up "If you force stop an app, it may misbehave. Cancel or yes. Not sure what to do...... has anybody Forced Stopped "Unified EULA" and can you get it back running if you need it......
Don't let that scare you. It's just a warning meaning if you attempt to open the app again it may not want to cooperate at first. I've personally never had an app misbehave. Also if you're using apps like clean master or a task killer. When you click to free memory you're basically force stopping all the active apps. Basically the same thing as clearing your recent applications, which is built in to the phone.

I have that Unified EULA message too, my LG is through Verizon. I've had it pop up three times as "running" and have had the phone less than a month. Each time I quit the application. I was trying to find out what this app is. In the task manager it was telling me that EULA could do all sorts of modifications on my phone and utilize my contacts and other information that don't sound like something I want at all. I've noticed that each time it "runs" my sleep mode for sound/vibrate changes. I don't like this at all, I wonder what else it is modifying? I would like to completely disable it if it is not something I need on my phone. But I can't find the option to do so. I went through the steps in settings, about phone and see nothing about EULA, and in fact do not want to accept it. Help!
If you can't disable it the only way to remedy it would be to either freeze the application or Uninstall it, both of which would require root access.

Last edited:

sierra bankz

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Don't let that scare you. It's just a warning meaning if you attempt to open the app again it may not want to cooperate at first. I've personally never had an app misbehave. Also if you're using apps like clean master or a task killer. When you click to free memory you're basically force stopping all the active apps. Basically the same thing as clearing your recent applications, which is built in to the phone.

If you can't disable it the only way to remedy it would be to either freeze the application or Uninstall it, both of which would require root access.

How do I get this root access.... I think there is some type of root or cloud someone installed on my phone. Then I bought a new one and the minute I signed into Google it updated apps including culpeites

sniveh

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Since updating to Kit Kat, I've noticed a check mark icon and the message unified EULA is running. Anyone know what this is? What's odd is that I have another G2 that was also recently updated and it doesn't seem to have this same issue.

I have the same thing and i checked thee access and it looks like it knows /needs to much almost maybe a hack? Ima find more info on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol