Instagram drain?

that.rick22

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I have the G2 on Sprint and my battery life is amazing... When I'm not running instagram. I open the app for 5 mins and already the app has drained almost 5 percent of my battery. I have to force close it every time so it doesn't continue to drain even after I close the app or swipe it out of running apps. I stoped using the instagram camera and even turned off all the notifications. Anyone else experiences this?

Posted via Android Central App

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
It happens to me randomly. But if I force stop it, it's fine. Tumblr does it too.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Every time I open Instagram, my phone gets hot and the battery drains like crazy. I just posted about it in the Moto X forum, because I wans't sure if it was phone specific, but since you have a G2 on Sprint (I'm on VZW), I am assuming it is a problem with Instagram. I have to force close Instagram or reboot to get it to stop.

link to my post --->http://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...hogging-resources-making-moto-x-very-hot.html

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Every once in a while i'll delete apps like facebook and instagram and redownload it. It seems to help but I dont know if there's any merit to it. My friend suggested it to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000