Pebble app crashing after phone startup..

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ever since updating to kit Kat my pebble watch app crashes upon opening after phone boots. Any ideas?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just replied to your other thread regarding usb debugging. I also have a pebble, but my app doesn't crash. everything regarding my pebble works 100% since the kk upgrade and I couldn't be happier. have u tried removing and reinstalling it? maybe uninstall and delete any leftover files and folders off the phone before installing again.

Sent from Tapatalk using my xposed VZW G2 :)

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I did a factory reset too, and installed it right from play market. Then I cleared cache and data for pebble, uninstalled it, and reinstalled. Rebooted phone then tried to open it crashed. After I reboot my phone is the only time this happens. After trying two or three times it eventually opens and no more problems persist until I reboot my phone. How would I got into the phone and delete any remnants of the app? I have root explorer, so deleting left overs should not be an issue.

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Seems I had some watch faces from SDK 1.0 that made it over to SDK 2.0 without getting updated. I installed a 1.0 version of pebble, then Pebble 2.0.14 and the watch faces removed themselves. After the 1.0 watch faces were gone, no more issues. Installed 2.0.15 and all is good now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech