G2 touch screen issues while charging

RiderHD

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys ;
First let me say that i am sorry if there is another same topic,i tried searching the same thread but couldn't find it,let i explain my problem,i bought LG G2 16GB international unlocked model,two months ago all was working completly fine for the past two months,last night my phone was at 2% battery life,while i went to get to the charger phone turned off(well i guess it drained the 2% fast since wifi and one game was working) i came back and pluged the charger in to the phone everything looked normal it was charging when it was 100% i unpluged it,after that for a minute or two when i started using it,it became extremly slowly,screen was totally unresponsive i was trying to unlock it with knock on all i was seeing is the LED notification light flash but display was not turning on,then after 3-4 attempts it turn on but then it become again "dead" then it unlock phone automatically and when i tap on the screen it should display the front unlock screen so when i swipe that it unlocks the device,but for me it was completly diffrent first it unlock the device and then for 3-4 seconds later display the unlock screen,but also after an hour or two after charging phone works fine no problem everything is good,but when i put it to charge it get really hot,not on the battery but on the top of the phone around camera,volume up/down,and lock keys,i don't know could KitKat cause this issues because phone is currently running KitKat? i think its hardwere issues connected something maybe either with the charger itself or some part at the top of phone maybe that is causing screen to go buggy ?so i'm still confused to send the phone to repair since i have warranty for two years or maybe its software problem that why i am asking,but i don't think it's software since KitKat was working for a month and didn't cause this problem,i mean it's not the problem to use the phone after it gets normal after charging,but i don't want every time to wait and waste an hour or two for letting phone getting back to normal.
Thanks for the help,and sorry for huge message.

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I know not everyone is a prolific writer, but that rather lengthy run on post needs some paragraphs inserted and the use of a period after each thought.

It's too hard to read otherwise.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
You probably overheated the phone and it went into throttle mode to lower the temperature, causing it yo be very unresponsive. I would close all apps in task manager, turn on airplane mode, charge fully... Then reboot and turn of airplane mode.

If it works fine when disconnected, but fails when charging, its the charger. If it fails all the time, send it in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae