Photos shot vertically rotate when sending MMS

bigwilly087

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Using hangouts as my messaging app, when I take a photo shot vertically and send an MMS the person receiving the photo gets it sideways.

Any idea how to fix this?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Using hangouts as my messaging app, when I take a photo shot vertically and send an MMS the person receiving the photo gets it sideways.

Any idea how to fix this?
Odd... I do this all the time, always shows up correctly. Perhaps it is the other end, do you always send to same person?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, only tested it from my wife's G2 to my G3, both stock, both using hangouts. Can't see any options on either phone
Odd... I send from my G2 to both my Nexus 4 and my sons Moto G all the time, all using Hangouts as the messaging app, never had this issue. What happens if you send from the G2 back to the G2 (send it to your own number), does it come through correctly?

blz2

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
It does that on many phones. Even when the other person isn't using Hangouts. Hangouts sucks because of this annoying glitch. People always complain I'm sending them rotated pics

angie5361

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi,every time I take a picture they are upside down, lol, it's crazy and frustrating to have to rotate All my pics.... I have 6 Grandkids,, lots of pictures.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670